Deer Park High School Class of 1976
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Deer Park High School Class of 1976

Deer Park, Texas

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Work Email Address

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 47

Work Email Address Empty
PostSubject: Work Email Address   Work Email Address Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:59 pm

I have noticed a lot of classmates using their work email addresses when they sign up. That is perfectly fine for as long as you work at that location. People change jobs, companies change their email from .org to .edu for example, companies go out of business, or worse yet, people lose their jobs because of the economy. I have seen a lot of email failures because of this already. When that happens, we lose you.

I am glad we have a working website now. Even a simple website like this provides us a place to stay in touch. What I am suggesting is for you to consider using your home/personal email address instead of a work address as your primary means of contact. If the work address is all you have, then consider opening and using Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail ......which are the 3 biggest email FREE email providers. If you need help using these providers, please let me know.

Eventually, all of us will retire and hopefully we don't see any work email addresses. Just a suggestion.

Best always,

The Admins
Back to top Go down
http://www.dphs76.com

Work Email Address
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Deer Park High School Class of 1976 :: General Information :: Class of 1976 Forum Instructions-
Jump to: